Key Q3 Takeaways:
- Global growth is rebounding in a nearly synchronized manner across economies.
- Central banks are beginning to pull back on the monetary stimulus that has propped markets since the financial crisis.
- Tax reform emerged as the administration’s first major proposed policy change, but with many hurdles to overcome.
- Markets are emboldened by ample liquidity as valuations continue to push towards ever richer levels across most asset classes.
- Volatility reached historically low levels, not reflecting the realities of potential disruptions such as geopolitical risks.
Download PDF for full article