- US voters have shown support for improving the country’s infrastructure.
- While Donald Trump has called for expanding federal efforts to incentivize infrastructure projects, states and local governments fund 80% of projects.
- $3.6 trillion in spending will be required by 2020.
- New municipal bond issuance will play a key role in ensuring the safety and economic competitiveness of America’s systems and structures.
- New project financings will provide opportunities for US and global investors to obtain attractive yields with stable credit quality and low volatility.
Download PDF for full article